Saturday, September 25, 2010

Silk Road China 2010- Stare into Space (day 1)


The glare of the mighty Sun.


Believing in Shooting stars?? - I caught a shooting star on my birthday eve outside my hotel room window, Sept 6, 11:45pm. Consider myself very lucky. It was like a galaxy of stars blinking, little did i know that i was staring at the milky way of the night sky, my first encounter, too bad my camera couldnt capture the milky way.
Name your own stars...you might just have never ending list of names.


Cold morning, woke up early 5:30am, hoping to get some good shots. The coldness was getting into me and my camera after a few shots, how crazy am i.

The majestic view of sunrise.
In the middle of the desert, cool breeze swept across my ears, looking at the crescent moon just above the horizon, a mini plane flew across it with sound of its engine.
Night also has its own beauty.



Just like the eyes of the earth is closing on us.

A time of reflection when the day ends with a sun set, how light reflects its beauty, make believe that beauty last forever when there is light- eternal beauty.


On a straight road again, thats our bus being reflected by the sun set, what a journey indeed.

1 comment:

bookatitle said...

You're not that crazy, it looks like it was worth it! Heheh.


Li Wen